Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here are my wishes

Wishes that are sincere, that include happiness and not too much ambition. Wishes that come from the bottom of my heart.

I wish for happiness and health, not just for myself but also for those I love like Mom, Steph, Laulau and Uncle Kenny and my dearest friends.

For myself...my wish can't really be articulated into words. Well okay lol, it's not that corny...I know what I want. I want a fantastic boyfriend who is semi attractive, intelligent, hilarious, and utterly loyal and gentle to me. I wish that boyfriend turns into a wonderful husband and we have a marriage akin to the Greats, like Mcdreamy and Meredith, Haley and Nathan, hell Bella and Edward (lol) or maybe a little more down to earth, like the Joes. I want kids with my husband who I raise well, so that they are polite, wise, responsible, and wonderful people. I wish that my teaching career settles into a comfortable skin that I stop trying to shrug off, and progresses and blossoms into a PhD or admin or something greater in the far future.

I wish for love, and happiness. I wish to find my better half, and not just settle for some semi decent fellow who can keep me somewhat warm but someone who is truly a wonderful match for me, a la Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth. So I guess, in short, I wish for true love....a great, warming love that makes me the best version of me, the happpiest version of me, and I do the same for him.

I wish for a beautiful house in a beautiful town- Arcadia, Temple City, somewhere near here- where I raise my family and am near family and friends. I wish for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment